There are several commercial email services in the prison. But only CorrLinks allow inmate to manage their own account. It means that they can send and receive Corrlinks prison email directly. This service cost only 0.05$ per minute. If you are interested, here is how to obtain your own account:
- You need to know first the inmate number. When you don’t know, just go to the web site of Federal Bureau where you’ll discover the number you are looking for. Just look there the complete name of the inmate along with which facility he or she is located.
- You should also get in touch with the admin of the CorrLinks to recognise if the selected inmates you intend to contact present a certified access at the software.
- When the inmate likes to communicate with you, he or she has to include you on his or her own contact list. This is actually the easiest way you are allowed to share and receive prison email from the inside. That is once the person grants your request. Put also your name on his or her list, the inmate hand in your name to the admin using email.
- Any time you have already been approved, a message shall be sent on your email which has a redirection of web link on www.corrlinks.com. You have to enroll as a fresh user and start up your very own account. In case you have your account at this point, you get the benefi tto block or accept inmates who desired to include you. You may simply get 10 days to reply on their request. Soon after 10 days the identification code provided on the invitation will expire.
- Once you are currently sign in, you can begin writing email for the inmate you’d like to contact. Everything will be followed by just admins, each and every email you send and receive.
Go to www.corrlinks.com login page and start sending emails now.