If you came from a divorce family, you have the right to get a child support from both of your parents. The Florida has a program in which every child must be paid enough monthly for their daily needs and education. Here are the different ways on how to apply in MyFloridaCounty.com or get your own my FL account and receive the monthly child support:
How to receive child support through direct deposit?
- When you have your own bank account, all you need to do is authorized the Florida Department of Revenue to make a direct deposit with your account. Fill out the form of Child Support Payment Options first and then mail it to the indicated address.
- If you have the checking account type, you might want to obtain a preprint voided check and the completed form to be sent.
- If you have the savings account, all you need to obtain is a letter from the bank with the bank routing number and then your account number with the form too.
- If you are wondering why you havenâ€™t received any support after doing this process, you can call a local Clerk of Court office to inquire. For their info, you can browse some on the MyFloridaCounty.com.
How to receive a child support using Debit MasterCard?
- For those who do not have bank accounts, you can request a card of Florida Debit MasterCard. This is also available for those who have bank account, in case they want to use a debit MasterCard than their account. Just complete filling out the form and send it to the mailing address.
- The card can be use for three years. A replacement will be sent to you 30 days before the current card expired.
- Just visit Florida EPPICard website to register the card and then check your balance anytime of the day at any hour.
- You also have to verify each payment made so you will know if you are paid on the right amount.
Get your own MyFL access login account now so you can get more information about this matter.