Are you a Hotmail user? Have you ever tried attaching files on your email or exporting your emails to your computer? Sign in at Hotmail login page and explore your account. If you still do not know these steps, you will learn them here in this article:
There are times that we want to attach a document or any file when we are emailing to someone. This can be when we are applying for a job and we want to attach or resume. Also, it can be a PowerPoint presentation that our boss wants to see. These steps can help you on how you can attach a file when you email:
a. Within your account, click the “New” link to write down a fresh email.
b. Click the “Attachments” next to the “Insert” website link.
c. Opt for the content which you want to add and next click “Open”.
d. At this point you can type in the email address of your mate you prefer to send the email and also information on your email.
How one can Export Emails to your Personal PC?
Having backup files for your important emails help in the times you have deleted them on your Hotmail account. It also allows you to read again the emails even without internet connection. Here are the steps on how you can export your email to your computer:
- You should first sign in with your account.
- Subsequently, see your inbox and examine the emails on your inbox that you just prefer to export.
- Well then, at the top of the page, click the “Print” icon. You will find new windows which will pop-up plus the dialog box for the printer.
- You have to choose the “Microsoft XPS Document” and next select the “Print”. You can be requested to select you may keep your files. Pick the place and after that click “Save” button.
- Right now each of the emails you have picked will be exported in your desktop.
You can read more blog post that will guide you on how to use your Hotmail account.