There are many people who have not just one Gmail account. This is because for the reason that there is a separate email for your work, business and private one. Read more about Gmail here at startingoverstrongvermont.org. But for your convenience, you can manage multiple emails in just one primary email address. You can redirect your emails to be sent in only one email address. But when you reply, the original receiver of email address will be reflected. How can you do it?
- Login initially on the primary Gmail account the place you wish to coordinate your different accounts.
- Subsequent, choose the “Setting” weblink which you may find at the very top left area of the page. Hit additionally the “Mail Setting” url.
- Afterward, select the “Accounts and Import” button. Additionally hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Enter the email address you choose to be the secondary and afterwards press the option “Next Step”.
- And afterwards input also the password of your secondary email address and click on the “Add Account” button.
- Select the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click on the “Next Step”.
- You also have to put a indicate name to your secondary email address and afterwards continue to the coming step by clicking on all over again “Next Step”.
- You must hit the “Send Verification” and do not forget to confirm your secondary email account. It’s essential to follow the link which contains the affirmation email in order to confirm that you may have automated your profile along with the main Gmail login account. All of the emails delivered to your secondary email account will be taken to the main account. When you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be displayed in the “From” area.
Still don’t have your own account? Visit Gmail sign up page now.