For you to get connected anywhere you are at home or office, you have to use Linksys wireless router as your network device. Even if you are outside the house or roaming around the office, you stay connected. You must also protect your network by adding password to your router so hackers won’t steal information from you. Visit www.19216811ip.org. How to add a password to your network? The process is very simple. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Be certain your router is on and you just needed to go to 192.168.1.1 utilizing your personalized internet browser on your pc or laptop. Make sure it is linked with your router with whether wired or wireless.
- Just keep the username empty after which type at the password field “admin. Press “OK” button so you will be navigated within the router’s web setup web page. Whenever you really can’t login by using the default password given and not know the custom one, you have to restart your router.
- On the page, just press the “Administration” tab. After that hit “Management” tab that is definitely found on the left portion of selection region.
- You will at the present make the password to your router. Definitely fill in the password on the “Router Password” area and then also re-enter it for affirmation on the area supplied. Make sure you remember the password you have keyed in. You can reset over again the router in order to access the installation page and straight into start of this procedure.
- Simply select the “Save Settings” to ensure that your password shall be saved. It can be stored instantly and you don’t have to restart your router. You may currently login with your new password so you can continue with your connection on your network.
Just follow the steps above and you can protect the data what is stored in your Linksys.